Mabinogi Duel is a free to play mobile TCG developed by NEXON for iOS and Android that is based on the classic Mabinogi IP. You can build up your very own deck of 12 cards to do battle against your opponents and prove just how superior your strategy is, which is even harder to do when you can’t randomly draw cards from a shuffled deck! That’s right, you’ll fight your opponents with the cards that you start your matches with and must mold your tactics to fit your hand! In Story Mode you can get acquainted with how Mabinogi Duel works, then take to the PvP Arena and go head to head against other players. Cards can even be traded between friends to really diversify your deck and help you obtain some cards that you’ve had your eyes set on! Diverse cards, numerous battle strategies, and Mabinogi IP nostalgia awaits in Mabinogi Duel!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NEXON
- Publisher: NEXON
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Diverse cards.
- +Unique "no-draw" system.
- +Quick to pick up.
- -Too simple for seasoned TCG players.
- -Lack-luster PvP system.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 3.0+ OR iOS 6.0+
- HDD: 37 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Rising: BAMKiller Event Annouced
- The basic idea is that the in-game “Big Ass Monsters” (BAMs for short) from TERA: Rising have broken out of the game and are invading the ...
- Maplestory 2: Alpha Test Annouced for South Korea
- NEXON Co., Ltd, a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced its wholly-owned subsidiary, NEXON Korea Corporation, will ho...
- Karos Online shuts down
- On April 13, NHN will shut down Karos Online "indefinitely."