Lunia: Record of Lunia War is a unique 2D fantasy MMORPG. The game plays a lot more like a traditional action arcade game than an MMORPG, as the game is broken down into stages rather than one large persistent world. Lunia has remarkable anime inspired graphics and some of the most engaging music out there. Since its launch, numerous other free to play games have copied its stage based gameplay.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: allm
- Publisher: ijji
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Over 15 playable classes
- +Plenty of skills
- +Nicely animated graphics
- -Minimal character customization
- -Little end game content
- -Very linear
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.8 GHz, or better
- RAM: 1 GB/li>
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce FX 6600, AMD Radeon x800, or better
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Edda Vengeance Debuts Mounts with Style
- GamesCampus today debuted its lineup of cute yet powerful mounts designed to get players around the world in style for Legend of Edda: Vengean...
- Neverwinter Teases PvP Updates in State of the Game Video
- Neverwinter talks PvP balancing, new stats, new gear tiers, and more in their February State of the Game.
- Wildstar: Nexus Invasion Update Announced
- Carbine Studios has just announced their latest update for their fantasy/sci-fi adventure MMORPG "Wildstar" with the new INVASION: N...