Lunia: Record of Lunia War is a unique 2D fantasy MMORPG. The game plays a lot more like a traditional action arcade game than an MMORPG, as the game is broken down into stages rather than one large persistent world. Lunia has remarkable anime inspired graphics and some of the most engaging music out there. Since its launch, numerous other free to play games have copied its stage based gameplay.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: allm
- Publisher: ijji
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Over 15 playable classes
- +Plenty of skills
- +Nicely animated graphics
- -Minimal character customization
- -Little end game content
- -Very linear
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.8 GHz, or better
- RAM: 1 GB/li>
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce FX 6600, AMD Radeon x800, or better
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riot Zone begins open beta
- The tactical MMO RiotZone has opened its beta doors to the public today.
- Summer in Full Swing with Digimon Masters
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, revealed today a huge and exciting new player incentive event for their hit MMORPG, Digim...
- Interstellar Marines: Co-op Mode Coming Soon
- Copenhagen-based indie developer Zero Point Software’s ambitious shooter, Interstellar Marines, is set to introduce the first iteration of c...