Lunia: Record of Lunia War is a unique 2D fantasy MMORPG. The game plays a lot more like a traditional action arcade game than an MMORPG, as the game is broken down into stages rather than one large persistent world. Lunia has remarkable anime inspired graphics and some of the most engaging music out there. Since its launch, numerous other free to play games have copied its stage based gameplay.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: allm
- Publisher: ijji
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Over 15 playable classes
- +Plenty of skills
- +Nicely animated graphics
- -Minimal character customization
- -Little end game content
- -Very linear
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.8 GHz, or better
- RAM: 1 GB/li>
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce FX 6600, AMD Radeon x800, or better
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gameglobe Reveals Teaser Trailer and Screenshots
- Bigpoint and Square Enix have released a new trailer and screenshots for their upcoming title Gameglobe today.
- Hi-Rez Studios unleashes Athena, Goddess of Wisdom
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios have released a new update for SMITE that includes their latest god Athena, Goddess of Wisdom.
- Unsung Story Clarifies PvP Aspects
- In a Kickstarter update today, the Unsung Story team offered some clarification on the PvP aspects of their development.