Lunia: Record of Lunia War is a unique 2D fantasy MMORPG. The game plays a lot more like a traditional action arcade game than an MMORPG, as the game is broken down into stages rather than one large persistent world. Lunia has remarkable anime inspired graphics and some of the most engaging music out there. Since its launch, numerous other free to play games have copied its stage based gameplay.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: allm
- Publisher: ijji
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Over 15 playable classes
- +Plenty of skills
- +Nicely animated graphics
- -Minimal character customization
- -Little end game content
- -Very linear
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.8 GHz, or better
- RAM: 1 GB/li>
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce FX 6600, AMD Radeon x800, or better
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Frontier Developments launches Elite: Dangerous Game Preview for Xbox One
- Play Elite: Dangerous first on console on Xbox One, and get new content first on Xbox One.
- Elsword Teases Tier 2 Transformation for Aisha
- A new manwha posted today on Kill3rCombo's website announced that Aisha's Battle Magician evolution will be arriving to the world of...
- Aika Online Reveals May 2016 Update
- This 25th of May, 2016 Aika Online brings a big update to your PC that players will surely enjoy.