Lunia: Record of Lunia War is a unique 2D fantasy MMORPG. The game plays a lot more like a traditional action arcade game than an MMORPG, as the game is broken down into stages rather than one large persistent world. Lunia has remarkable anime inspired graphics and some of the most engaging music out there. Since its launch, numerous other free to play games have copied its stage based gameplay.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: allm
- Publisher: ijji
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Over 15 playable classes
- +Plenty of skills
- +Nicely animated graphics
- -Minimal character customization
- -Little end game content
- -Very linear
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.8 GHz, or better
- RAM: 1 GB/li>
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce FX 6600, AMD Radeon x800, or better
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal Online (Europe) releases 'Return of the Guardians' update
- Game-Masters has just released the latest update for their long-running action focused MMORPG Cabal Online with the new 'Return of the Gu...
- Education Center at The Tank Museum Ignited by Wargaming
- Helped by donations from Wargaming, the Education Center at Bovington’s Tank Museum has seen some huge benefits since opening in 2012.
- Grand Chase: Monster Train Event Returns
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of numerous new content events...