Lunia: Record of Lunia War is a unique 2D fantasy MMORPG. The game plays a lot more like a traditional action arcade game than an MMORPG, as the game is broken down into stages rather than one large persistent world. Lunia has remarkable anime inspired graphics and some of the most engaging music out there. Since its launch, numerous other free to play games have copied its stage based gameplay.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: allm
- Publisher: ijji
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Over 15 playable classes
- +Plenty of skills
- +Nicely animated graphics
- -Minimal character customization
- -Little end game content
- -Very linear
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.8 GHz, or better
- RAM: 1 GB/li>
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce FX 6600, AMD Radeon x800, or better
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Sets New Guinness Record For Online Users
- World of Tanks busts over 120,000 online concurrent users, shattering its old record.
- Entropy Launches First Major Feature Update
- Artplant has launched the first major feature update for Entropy, its ambitious interstellar space MMO.
- Conquer Online Prepares To Enter The Age of Jiang Hu!
- With CO's next expansion coming in June, Conquer Online is going to enter the Jiang Hu Age and will bring a new taste of battle!