Lunaria Story plays similar to games like Maple Story, with a side-scrolling, 2D platform gameplay aspect. You choose between hunter, swordsman, or elementalist, and adventure through the land, defeating monsters and completing quests to earn equipment, money, and more. The game offers a pet system, as well as a variety of daily options, so there’s always something to be done. The game odes automate a lot of the functions, making it easy to play throughout the day. It also offers an AFK mode for times where you want to keep playing, but won’t be at your keyboard.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2 Games
- Publisher: R2 Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Colorful game world
- +Variety of activities to perform
- +Each class is unique and individual
- -Generic gameplay elements
- -Game is very automated
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
- Requires Java
Articles You May Enjoy
- LoA Fire Raiders: Emblem & Guild Treasure Update Available
- LoA Fire Raiders: Emblem & Guild Treasure Update Available - New guild instances, heroes and more
- Chrono Tales Injects New Content Into Game
- New pets, a new event, and a server merge are in this special March update for Chrono Tales.
- Shadow Kings: New MMO Building Game for Mobile Devices
- From noble knights and mighty castles to unruly dwarves and proud elves. Goodgame Studios, the successful publisher of browser and mobile game...