Lunaria Story plays similar to games like Maple Story, with a side-scrolling, 2D platform gameplay aspect. You choose between hunter, swordsman, or elementalist, and adventure through the land, defeating monsters and completing quests to earn equipment, money, and more. The game offers a pet system, as well as a variety of daily options, so there’s always something to be done. The game odes automate a lot of the functions, making it easy to play throughout the day. It also offers an AFK mode for times where you want to keep playing, but won’t be at your keyboard.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2 Games
- Publisher: R2 Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Colorful game world
- +Variety of activities to perform
- +Each class is unique and individual
- -Generic gameplay elements
- -Game is very automated
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
- Requires Java
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chain Chronicle’s Competitive Player vs. Player Gauntlet Now Available
- SEGA Networks Co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced a new asynchronous multiplayer mode for Chain Chronicle.
- The Banner Saga Game Engine Licensed for New Title “BEDLAM”
- Stoic announced today that Skyshine Games has licensed its proprietary game engine built for PC smash-hit and Geekie Award Winner, The Banner ...