Luna Online is another Korean MMORPG that has recently made its way to the American market. With cute, bright graphics, Luna Online encourages socializing with a built-in match making system that pairs boys and girls based on their likes and dislikes. The main draw for most players though will be the game’s elaborate profession tree, which has a total of fifty-two classes that branch out from three base jobs players select during character creation. Players are free to design hybrid characters. For example, a Mage who picks Priest at level twenty can still become a Warlock at seventy-five, and retain all skills trained as a priest. Another interesting feature offered in Luna Online is player-owned Farms. Farms can only be purchased and operated by Families (Luna’s term for guilds).
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: EYA Interactive
- Publisher: Playpark
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Over 40 classes.
- +Players can own and operate farms.
- +Interesting match-making system.
- -Dated gameplay mechanics.
- -Poor user-interface.
- -Lousy English translations
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.8 Ghz
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce 4
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- New MMORPG SwordsMan Online Announced by Perfect World Entertainment
- Swordman Online is a new martial arts MMORPG that Perfect World announced at E3.
- Creepy Video Teases New Update for The Secret World
- Funcom is excited to offer a quick and decidedly creepy glimpse into what gamers can look forward to next week when the seventh major content...