*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Luna Online is another Korean MMORPG that has recently made its way to the American market. With cute, bright graphics, Luna Online encourages socializing with a built-in match making system that pairs boys and girls based on their likes and dislikes. The main draw for most players though will be the game’s elaborate profession tree, which has a total of fifty-two classes that branch out from three base jobs players select during character creation. Players are free to design hybrid characters. For example, a Mage who picks Priest at level twenty can still become a Warlock at seventy-five, and retain all skills trained as a priest. Another interesting feature offered in Luna Online is player-owned Farms. Farms can only be purchased and operated by Families (Luna’s term for guilds).
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: EYA Interactive
- Publisher: Gala-Net Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Over 40 classes.
- +Players can own and operate farms.
- +Interesting match-making system.
- -Dated gameplay mechanics.
- -Poor user-interface.
- -Lousy English translations
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 1.8 Ghz
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Geforce 4 Ti
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- 5 Reasons Why Final Fantasy 14 Will go Free to Play
- Final Fantasy 14 is an interesting game with a lot to offer. As a big fan of Final Fantasy franchise, FF14 is a game I would personally try ge
- World of Warriors Launches PvP Arena
- Arena Mode brings a new level of combat to World of Warriors by pitting players against one another for a chance to climb the ranks.
- Vainglory PAX South Interview and Ardan Preview
- Ardan is a flexible support character with a unique vengeance resource mechanic. This fills up as he takes damage and enables his abilities.