Luna Online is another Korean MMORPG that has recently made its way to the American market. With cute, bright graphics, Luna Online encourages socializing with a built-in match making system that pairs boys and girls based on their likes and dislikes. The main draw for most players though will be the game’s elaborate profession tree, which has a total of fifty-two classes that branch out from three base jobs players select during character creation. Players are free to design hybrid characters. For example, a Mage who picks Priest at level twenty can still become a Warlock at seventy-five, and retain all skills trained as a priest. Another interesting feature offered in Luna Online is player-owned Farms. Farms can only be purchased and operated by Families (Luna’s term for guilds).
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: EYA Interactive
- Publisher: Gala-Net Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Over 40 classes.
- +Players can own and operate farms.
- +Interesting match-making system.
- -Dated gameplay mechanics.
- -Poor user-interface.
- -Lousy English translations
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 1.8 Ghz
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Geforce 4 Ti
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Adds New PvP/Group Content Ahead of Third Closed Beta Test
- The third closed beta session for Skyforge runs next week beginning on April 22nd at 7am PST and running to May 13th.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Review
- The retro gameplay is a treat for fans of classic beat ‘em ups, but players craving more modern visuals may be disappointed.
- Tree of Savior: Squire and Centurion Class Introduced
- The official Tree of Savior blog has just released a new blog that introduces two new classes: the Squire and Centurion from the swordsman cla