Luna Online is another Korean MMORPG that has recently made its way to the American market. With cute, bright graphics, Luna Online encourages socializing with a built-in match making system that pairs boys and girls based on their likes and dislikes. The main draw for most players though will be the game’s elaborate profession tree, which has a total of fifty-two classes that branch out from three base jobs players select during character creation. Players are free to design hybrid characters. For example, a Mage who picks Priest at level twenty can still become a Warlock at seventy-five, and retain all skills trained as a priest. Another interesting feature offered in Luna Online is player-owned Farms. Farms can only be purchased and operated by Families (Luna’s term for guilds).
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: EYA Interactive
- Publisher: Gala-Net Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Over 40 classes.
- +Players can own and operate farms.
- +Interesting match-making system.
- -Dated gameplay mechanics.
- -Poor user-interface.
- -Lousy English translations
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.8 Ghz
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce 4
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Releases World of Tanks Update 8.5
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced the release of Update 8.5 for its award-winning World of Tanks fr...
- Eldevin Review
- MMOHut's Ojogo reviews Eldevin, a browser-based MMORPG with modest system requirements but all the bells-and-whistles of a big title.
- MMOHuts Stream 10/17: Borderlands Pre-Sequel and PayDay
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV playing the free copy of PayDay handed out this week as well as the freshly launched Borderlands 2 The Pr...