Luna Online is another Korean MMORPG that has recently made its way to the American market. With cute, bright graphics, Luna Online encourages socializing with a built-in match making system that pairs boys and girls based on their likes and dislikes. The main draw for most players though will be the game’s elaborate profession tree, which has a total of fifty-two classes that branch out from three base jobs players select during character creation. Players are free to design hybrid characters. For example, a Mage who picks Priest at level twenty can still become a Warlock at seventy-five, and retain all skills trained as a priest. Another interesting feature offered in Luna Online is player-owned Farms. Farms can only be purchased and operated by Families (Luna’s term for guilds).
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: EYA Interactive
- Publisher: Gala-Net Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Over 40 classes.
- +Players can own and operate farms.
- +Interesting match-making system.
- -Dated gameplay mechanics.
- -Poor user-interface.
- -Lousy English translations
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.8 Ghz
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce 4
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rose Online Review 2014
- Proxzor offers a fresh look at Rose Online, one of Gravity Interactive's original anime themed MMORPG, and still a fantastic looking game...
- Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) Awakened Level System Update Released
- Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) has released its latest content update, in which a new Awakened Level System is introduced to C9 enthusiasts.
- New Command Center Episode Released For PlanetSide 2
- Sony Online Entertainment has released the latest episode of the PlanetSide 2 Command Center video series.