Luna Online is another Korean MMORPG that has recently made its way to the American market. With cute, bright graphics, Luna Online encourages socializing with a built-in match making system that pairs boys and girls based on their likes and dislikes. The main draw for most players though will be the game’s elaborate profession tree, which has a total of fifty-two classes that branch out from three base jobs players select during character creation. Players are free to design hybrid characters. For example, a Mage who picks Priest at level twenty can still become a Warlock at seventy-five, and retain all skills trained as a priest. Another interesting feature offered in Luna Online is player-owned Farms. Farms can only be purchased and operated by Families (Luna’s term for guilds).
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: EYA Interactive
- Publisher: Playpark
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Over 40 classes.
- +Players can own and operate farms.
- +Interesting match-making system.
- -Dated gameplay mechanics.
- -Poor user-interface.
- -Lousy English translations
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.8 Ghz
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce 4
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 - "Escape from Lion's Arch" details revealed
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet has released a teaser video trailer for the upcoming living world release “Escape from Lion’s Arch”.
- New Chinese God for SMITE; Hi-Rez Heading to PAX
- After the excitement of gamescom we’re back to normal service with an all-new god (and a re-worked one) set for release in the latest upcomi...
- Collection of Christmas Events for WarpPortal Players
- Gravity Interactive has announced a host of events for gamers through WarpPortal. These five events will keep all players in the holiday spiri...