The action-packed online fighting game returns with new Premium characters, regular content updates, and close collaboration with the title’s developer to bring fighting fans the best beat-em-up game online!
LOST SAGA brings together heroes from fantasy, history, and sci-fi in an epic brawl for glory. Players can choose from over 50 unique heroes and level up and customize their skills. Fighters can be subbed in the middle of a battle, tag-team style, to create favorable matchups or initiate multi-character combos. Up to 16 players can participate in a variety of game modes while battling on treacherous terrain.
Since its original launch, the game has been updated with new content, and built out a plan to deliver an outstanding lineup of new and well known characters to join the game’s pantheon of fighters through regularly scheduled content updates. Get ready to experience a new chapter of LOST SAGA!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IO Entertainment
- Publisher: Z8 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Many unique classes to keep the game fresh
- +Fast-paced and fluid gameplay
- +Numerous 'distinctly different' game modes
- -Very similar to other fighting games
- -Almost strictly PvP
- -Heavy cash-shop focus
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium III 800 MHz
- RAM: 256MB
- GPU: 3D Support Graphic Card
- HDD: More than 1GB
- Other: DirectX 8.1b or higher
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Viking Race: Valkyrie
- The latest Camelot Unchained race reveal comes straight from their official site as the contents of the backstory were deemed a bit too much t...
- Shards of War: Bigpoint introduces new Sentinel Bastion
- Bigpoint reveals today the thirteenth playable character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game, Shards of War. Bastion, the first melee ba...
- 2014 MMO Predictions - ESO Failing and (hopefully) the End of an Era
- ApocaRUFF kicks off our predictions for the 2014 MMORPG industry with a look at the end of the Themepark trend.