Lost Kingdom is a free to play fantasy MMORPG being developed by FACTORIAL GAMES for PC. In Lost Kingdom players will assume the role of a newly emerged guardian seeking to protect mankind from invading creatures and monsters. Players will be able to explore a vast, open world while completing quests to push monsters back, leveling their character and gaining new skills along the way. PvP matches can also be fought against other players so you can see how you stack up against your competition!
Players will be able to become one of three different classes:
Gladiator – A fierce melee fighter who is angry over the wickedness of the world, wielding two-handed weapons.
Slayer – A quick and deadly melee fighter who seeks revenge on monsters for the disastrous childhood they caused her to have, dual-wielding one-handed swords.
Archimage – A human female with an affinity for the magical arts. She now fights for her freedom with her elemental spells, causing destruction in her wake.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FACTORIAL GAMES
- Publisher: FACTORIAL GAMES
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast-paced combat.
- +Varying class roles.
- +Limited information available.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trion Worlds Prepares to Ramp Up ArcheAge News
- A recent post from Trion Worlds teases plans that the hype train is preparing to leave station for their partnered publishing with XLGames for...
- War Thunder: Revenue shared UCC coming soon
- Gaijin Entertainment has announced an exciting new addition to their WWII MMO mega-hit War Thunder with the introduction of its revenue share ...
- Guild Wars 2 Season 2: The Fight Continues November 4th
- ArenaNet has released new details regarding Season two for the Living World content of Guild Wars 2, which is set to be released on November 4...