Lost Kingdom is a free to play fantasy MMORPG being developed by FACTORIAL GAMES for PC. In Lost Kingdom players will assume the role of a newly emerged guardian seeking to protect mankind from invading creatures and monsters. Players will be able to explore a vast, open world while completing quests to push monsters back, leveling their character and gaining new skills along the way. PvP matches can also be fought against other players so you can see how you stack up against your competition!
Players will be able to become one of three different classes:
Gladiator – A fierce melee fighter who is angry over the wickedness of the world, wielding two-handed weapons.
Slayer – A quick and deadly melee fighter who seeks revenge on monsters for the disastrous childhood they caused her to have, dual-wielding one-handed swords.
Archimage – A human female with an affinity for the magical arts. She now fights for her freedom with her elemental spells, causing destruction in her wake.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FACTORIAL GAMES
- Publisher: FACTORIAL GAMES
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast-paced combat.
- +Varying class roles.
- +Limited information available.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GunZ 2: The Second Duel Full Review
- Without the inclusion of K-style, does GunZ 2 have enough style in order to stand up on its own? Well after several months of play, GunZ 2 def...
- District 187 Gets Chilly With Winter of Wars Update
- District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat FPS published by CJ Games Global, unleashes its biggest update ever, “Winter of Wars.”
- MechWarrior Online World Championships Announced
- Signups are now open for the qualifying rounds of the highest skill tournament in eSports, the MechWarrior Online World Championships for 2016