Lord of Poker
Lord of Poker is a fantasy-based RPG / Poker game created by Aliaksandr Petukh. As a unique mix between RPG and card games, players can experience a gripping world filled with magic, danger and excitement.
As the gameplay focuses on RPG aspects, players get experience, level up, obtain resources, and earn gold (internal money). Players will have access to four different attributes during matches, including Endurance, Courage, Luck, and Mind, as well as magic spells which will have a dramatic effect on gameplay.
Players will also have access to traditional poker rules such as raise, call, all-in, etc. and apply them to their battle strategy in order to preform combos. Lastly, the gameplay unfolds through a combination of gradual development of the game’s plot and the immersive enviroment of a MMORPG, creating a truly unique experience.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aliaksandr Petukh
- Publisher: Aliaksandr Petukh
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grey Goo: Launching on Friday Jan 23
- Team Grey Box is super excited for the launch of Grey Goo this Friday. It's been a long time coming, but now it’s your turn to join th...
- Legend of Edda Review
- Legend of Edda is a traditional MMORPG with very linear progression.
- Elsword Review 2015
- Originally meant to be a successor or reboot to Grand Chase (A side-scrolling action-MMO), ElSword evolved definitively into its own game.