Longsword is a free-to-play digital tabletop simulator with solo or co-op adventures and online player-versus-player combat. Take to battle on a hex-based battlefield and formulate a gameplan for tactical turn-based strategy with an army of miniatures you chose and even painted. During your journey of discovering the world across various quests, collect powerful champions, spells, equipment, and structures to enhance and customize future play sessions.
Additionally, Longsword isn’t just for the packed-in fantasy gameplay, it’s a framework for new genres, user-created boards, and adventures.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Zero Sum Games
- Publisher: Zero Sum Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Race the Sun Level Design Contest on Steam Workshop
- Flippfly announces a level design contest for Race the Sun as it gains Steam Workshop support.
- First Power Rangers: Legacy Wars esports Tournaments Announced
- This will be the first time that players will be able to battle in Power Rangers: Legacy Wars in a double-elimination tournament for a cash pr
- Thundercall Launching this April
- Global games publisher R2Games has just announced the Open Beta for its latest addition to its browser game library, Thundercall.