Loadout is a free to play third-person shooter, with a graphics style similar to Borderlands and gameplay similar to Team Fortress 2. Instead of classes, the game features a robust weaponcrafting system that grants thousands of possible weapon combinations. Choose one of three default characters, and begin collecting parts and leveling weapons to build your own custom class to give you the style you’ve always wanted. At launch, the game offered three characters and five game modes.
Characters: Axl, T-Bone, Helga
Game modes: Control Point Blitz, Death Snatch, Extraction, Jack Hammer, and Annihilation.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 31, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Edge of Reality
- Publisher: Edge of Reality
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, PS4
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast-paced and exciting.
- +Easy to access and learn.
- +Tons of weapon customization.
- -Nudity in the game is pretty horrible.
- -Playing to unlock weapon customization can take a while.
- -Alternate costume materials cost real money, though no weapon stuff does.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4350 / NVIDIA GeForce 6800 / Intel HD 3000 or better
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Face the Horde in the new Warlocks vs. Shadows update
- Warlocks vs. Shadows players can now challenge themselves in the new Horde mode.
- Project Cars Launch Review
- Project Cars is a racing simulator developer by Slightly Mad Studios and published by Bandai Namco Games.
- Entropia Universe: Players loot $20,000 from King Kong
- Big monkey equals big money!