Loadout is a free to play third-person shooter, with a graphics style similar to Borderlands and gameplay similar to Team Fortress 2. Instead of classes, the game features a robust weaponcrafting system that grants thousands of possible weapon combinations. Choose one of three default characters, and begin collecting parts and leveling weapons to build your own custom class to give you the style you’ve always wanted. At launch, the game offered three characters and five game modes.
Characters: Axl, T-Bone, Helga
Game modes: Control Point Blitz, Death Snatch, Extraction, Jack Hammer, and Annihilation.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 31, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Edge of Reality
- Publisher: Edge of Reality
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, PS4
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast-paced and exciting.
- +Easy to access and learn.
- +Tons of weapon customization.
- -Nudity in the game is pretty horrible.
- -Playing to unlock weapon customization can take a while.
- -Alternate costume materials cost real money, though no weapon stuff does.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4350 / NVIDIA GeForce 6800 / Intel HD 3000 or better
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest II Review
- Nearly all of the notable places of the first game exist in EverQuest 2 with the addition of several new places to explore as well.
- Smart Watch and VR integration Announced For Call of Champions
- Spacetime Studios debuts Smart Watch and Virtual Reality integration with its unreleased game, Call of Champions.
- Chain Chronicle’s Competitive Player vs. Player Gauntlet Now Available
- SEGA Networks Co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced a new asynchronous multiplayer mode for Chain Chronicle.