Loadout is a free to play third-person shooter, with a graphics style similar to Borderlands and gameplay similar to Team Fortress 2. Instead of classes, the game features a robust weaponcrafting system that grants thousands of possible weapon combinations. Choose one of three default characters, and begin collecting parts and leveling weapons to build your own custom class to give you the style you’ve always wanted. At launch, the game offered three characters and five game modes.
Characters: Axl, T-Bone, Helga
Game modes: Control Point Blitz, Death Snatch, Extraction, Jack Hammer, and Annihilation.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 31, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Edge of Reality
- Publisher: Edge of Reality
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, PS4
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast-paced and exciting.
- +Easy to access and learn.
- +Tons of weapon customization.
- -Nudity in the game is pretty horrible.
- -Playing to unlock weapon customization can take a while.
- -Alternate costume materials cost real money, though no weapon stuff does.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4350 / NVIDIA GeForce 6800 / Intel HD 3000 or better
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- New York ComicCon 2015 - Day 4 Recap
- First I checked out the Capcom booth to try out their latest titles, including Street Fighter 5 and Resident Evil Umbrella Corps.
- Guild Wars 2 Begins First PvP League Season
- The first Guild Wars 2 Player vs Player (PvP) League season has begun, thanks to the delivery of a new update from ArenaNet.