Littlest Pet Shop Online
Littlest Pet Shop is a line of stuffed animals by Hasbro that’s established itself as a digital franchise. There are Nintendo DS and Wii games available where players raise these virtual pets, but only Littlest Pet Shop Online (LPSO for short) takes the franchise online. Modeled after other kid-frieldy virtual worlds like Club Penguin, and PetPet Park, LPSO places heavy restrictions on chat and offers premium content for a monthly fee. The minigames in Little Pet Shop Online are mostly simple puzzle games that frequent internet users should already be familiar with.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Idle Gaming, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Bright, attractive visuals.
- +Lots of appearance options and accessories.
- +Player housing.
- +Enter codes found on dolls for bonus content.
- -Many features require premium membership.
- -Appeal limited to young girls.
- -Limited gameplay features.
- -Severely restricted chat.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Reveals Ah Puch on Twitch
- In following with tradition, Hi-Rez revealed its latest SMITE god on Twitch during a livestream today: Ah Puch, Horrific God of Decay.
- Kal Online Halloween Event Announced
- Inixsoft has announced their MMORPG, Kal Online, will run a pumpkin themed series of Halloween events from October 29th through November 5th.
- Prime World Addresses Concerns, Finalizes Noble's Code
- Nival's English version of Prime World launched to Steam this month, bringing with it both a beneficial boon of new blood as well as a st...