Littlest Pet Shop Online
Littlest Pet Shop is a line of stuffed animals by Hasbro that’s established itself as a digital franchise. There are Nintendo DS and Wii games available where players raise these virtual pets, but only Littlest Pet Shop Online (LPSO for short) takes the franchise online. Modeled after other kid-frieldy virtual worlds like Club Penguin, and PetPet Park, LPSO places heavy restrictions on chat and offers premium content for a monthly fee. The minigames in Little Pet Shop Online are mostly simple puzzle games that frequent internet users should already be familiar with.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Idle Gaming, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Bright, attractive visuals.
- +Lots of appearance options and accessories.
- +Player housing.
- +Enter codes found on dolls for bonus content.
- -Many features require premium membership.
- -Appeal limited to young girls.
- -Limited gameplay features.
- -Severely restricted chat.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Lord of the Rings Online Update 13 Press Preview
- The next phase in that story is the end of Volume 3, heralded by the famous march of the Ents against Isengard. The tower that once loomed opp...
- High-Flying Kickstarter Project Crowfall Opens Game Servers in Europe
- The first phase will begin this week with the launch of a web site and a game server in Germany which will accommodate players across the EU.
- Talking Flight in Age of Wushu
- Get a close up look at flying in Age of Wushu.