*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Littlest Pet Shop is a line of stuffed animals by Hasbro that’s established itself as a digital franchise. There are Nintendo DS and Wii games available where players raise these virtual pets, but only Littlest Pet Shop Online (LPSO for short) takes the franchise online. Modeled after other kid-frieldy virtual worlds like Club Penguin, and PetPet Park, LPSO places heavy restrictions on chat and offers premium content for a monthly fee. The minigames in Little Pet Shop Online are mostly simple puzzle games that frequent internet users should already be familiar with.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Idle Gaming, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Bright, attractive visuals.
- +Lots of appearance options and accessories.
- +Player housing.
- +Enter codes found on dolls for bonus content.
- -Many features require premium membership.
- -Appeal limited to young girls.
- -Limited gameplay features.
- -Severely restricted chat.
- Updated Browser Required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2: New Second Village Feature Available
- InnoGames just implemented a new feature into its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2, which significantly speeds up the game progress.
- Eden Eternal Review
- Comparable to other X-Legend titles like Grand Fantasia and Kitsu Saga there’s a nice variety innovative features that adds to its appeal.
- Etherium: Release Date Set for March 25th
- Etherium, the explosive sci-fi RTS from Tindalos Interactive, gets a new trailer as it approaches launch day, on March 25.