Littlest Pet Shop Online
Littlest Pet Shop is a line of stuffed animals by Hasbro that’s established itself as a digital franchise. There are Nintendo DS and Wii games available where players raise these virtual pets, but only Littlest Pet Shop Online (LPSO for short) takes the franchise online. Modeled after other kid-frieldy virtual worlds like Club Penguin, and PetPet Park, LPSO places heavy restrictions on chat and offers premium content for a monthly fee. The minigames in Little Pet Shop Online are mostly simple puzzle games that frequent internet users should already be familiar with.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Idle Gaming, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Bright, attractive visuals.
- +Lots of appearance options and accessories.
- +Player housing.
- +Enter codes found on dolls for bonus content.
- -Many features require premium membership.
- -Appeal limited to young girls.
- -Limited gameplay features.
- -Severely restricted chat.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi Duel Producer's Reveal Interview
- After the recent success of mobile and trading card games, it seems like every big dog on the block is jumping on board the bandwagon.
- Windward's High Seas Sandbox Adventures Launches for Windows, Mac, Linux
- Windward, an action-packed sandbox game set on the open oceans, has dropped anchor on Steam for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Thanksgiving Day Events Coming to Sentinel Heroes
- Thanksgiving Day is coming! To celebrate this holiday, Sentinel Heroes Studios today announced the start of some Thanksgiving Day Events in th...