Lil’ Conquest is a browser based free-to-play business simulator where the player must build a glorious empire through strategic decision making.
Build up a kingdom, maximize its production, train units, collect powerful weapons, and fight off invaders – become the ultimate emperor.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: LoyGame
- Publisher: LoyGame
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Cute Graphics
- -Reports of Game & Server Instability
- Browser-based and should work in any modern and up-to-date browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Beta 2 Preview - Exiled Aurin
- Not only did I finally receive beta access to WildStar, but I gained permission to cover the first fifteen levels for a write-up.
- Firefall Announces eSports Toolkit
- Red 5 Studios has announced a special eSports Toolkit for Firefall.
- GunScape Releasing to PC and Xbox on September 9
- Blowfish Studios will release their first-person shooter and world-building hybrid Gunscape for Xbox One, Windows, Mac & Linux on Septembe...