Lil’ Conquest is a browser based free-to-play business simulator where the player must build a glorious empire through strategic decision making.
Build up a kingdom, maximize its production, train units, collect powerful weapons, and fight off invaders – become the ultimate emperor.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: LoyGame
- Publisher: LoyGame
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Cute Graphics
- -Reports of Game & Server Instability
- Browser-based and should work in any modern and up-to-date browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Winter's Bite Patch Notes Reveal
- This afternoon, Smite revealed the patch notes for update 3.4, continuing changes in Season 3 and revealing the next God, Skadi.
- Neverwinter Elemental Evil Oathbound Paladin Review
- Oathbound Paladin is a class that can be played in two different ways. The Paladin can either take the tanking role and support the backline.
- Project Blackout introduces new map
- Players of Project Blackout can now play on a new map: Machu Picchu.