Legend of Edda Global
Looking for a cute but sleek MMORPG? Legend of Edda fits the bill. With extensive customization options and a bevy of class choices, Legend of Edda offers a very in-depth but accessible MMORPG experience. Legend of Edda makes use of instanced dungeons and action-oriented combat. Players can form groups and guilds to clear these instances, or fight each other in varied PvP modes. Join the Titan or Olympian faction and explore the chibi-styled world of Legend of Edda.
Warrior – Primary tanking class. Equipped with a sword and shield. They can taunt opponents to keep aggro.
Swordsman – Fighters who use two-handed swords. They deal heavy damage and have a high critical hit rate.
Assassin – Stealthy melee class that can deal powerful deathblows.
Archer – Ranged class with high agility and skills that slow and snare opponents.
Cleric – Supportive class that can heal and buff allies. Clerics also have offensive spells.
Wizard – Powerful casters who can cast spells that deal heavy damage. They also have AoE (area of effect) spells.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 04, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: JCPlanet
- Publisher: JCPlanet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Tons of PvP features.
- +6 classes and 42 jobs available.
- +Plenty of quests and puzzles.
- +Instanced dungeons.
- -Linear progression.
- -Visual style may not appeal to some.
- -Poor English translations.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.8 Ghz or better
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- GPU: DirectX 9.0c or above
- HDD: 3 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Happy Dungeons Preview Event Impressions
- Apparently, Happy Dungeons is a sequel to a game called Happy Wars, which took place in the sky.
- Conquer Online: New PvP Arena Gives Everyone The Chance To Win
- The combat-oriented MMORPG, Conquer Online, has expanded its PvP action, yet again! This time, by adding a brand new match mode - the Champion...
- Elder Scrolls Online Announces Beta Signups
- Bethesda and ZeniMax Online Studios have announced that beta signups are now available for The Elder Scrolls Online starting today.