Leap of Fate
Prove to the world that you are the most powerful mage alive in “Leap of Fate”, a cyberpunk themed action game created by Clever Plays. While offering a mix between hack & slash action and rogue-like elements, players will step into the footsteps of a technomancer who battles through hordes of enemies using powerful spells and abilities.
As one of four technomages hiding in the shadows of New York City, you will battle against your own psychological demons in an attempt to defeat the Crucible of Fates, mysterious testing ground made to test your abilites. Upgrade your skills through randomly-generated skill trees, Battle through randomly created levels and defeat various enemies and become the greatest mage ever.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 30, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Clever Plays
- Publisher: Clever Plays
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique mix between hack & slash and rouge-like elements
- +Fast-paced action
- +Strong Cyberpunk Theme
- -Awkward upgrade system
- -Gameplay mechanics take awhile to adjust to
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP and Up
- CPU: Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Any modern GPU
- HDD: 2000 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rumble KingsRoad’s Winterstone Tournament Offers Exclusive Holiday Rewards
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment, is celebrating the season of snow and ice with the special Winterstone Tourna...
- Requiem Releases Altar of Sacrifice Update
- Gravity Interactive has announced the Altar Of Sacrifice update for Requiem: Memento Mori with a new raid zone, a new level 90 experience cap,...
- World of Warplanes Launch Review
- World of Warplanes is the recently released free-to-play warplane-based game brought to us by the creators of World of Tanks, Wargaming.