Leap of Fate
Prove to the world that you are the most powerful mage alive in “Leap of Fate”, a cyberpunk themed action game created by Clever Plays. While offering a mix between hack & slash action and rogue-like elements, players will step into the footsteps of a technomancer who battles through hordes of enemies using powerful spells and abilities.
As one of four technomages hiding in the shadows of New York City, you will battle against your own psychological demons in an attempt to defeat the Crucible of Fates, mysterious testing ground made to test your abilites. Upgrade your skills through randomly-generated skill trees, Battle through randomly created levels and defeat various enemies and become the greatest mage ever.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 30, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Clever Plays
- Publisher: Clever Plays
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique mix between hack & slash and rouge-like elements
- +Fast-paced action
- +Strong Cyberpunk Theme
- -Awkward upgrade system
- -Gameplay mechanics take awhile to adjust to
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP and Up
- CPU: Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Any modern GPU
- HDD: 2000 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth All Access & Double XP Weekend!
- As Nosgoth builds towards Open Beta, targeted for this Winter, all gamers are invited to join the battle for a four day period with exclusive ...
- Conan Exiles Early Access Impressions
- Conan Exiles is a game that is best compared with the likes of Rust and Ark.
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Tour
- Perfect World Entertainment has been promoting this new update for virtual wuxia enthusiasts since early September, and it’s worth the wait.