League of Angels
This land was once a peaceful place, known for its beauty and splendor. It was safe too, protected by a League of powerful beings some call the Angels. Until one day, when the evil Suurde hatched a plan that would alter the course of history. He stole the seal of the Angels, taking with it their powers, and then began to hunt them, one by one. Now humanity must stand up to protect and restore the League they once relied on for safety, for thousands of years, and restore them to their former strength.
Take up the role of humanity, and destroy the evil forces of Suurde! On your journey you must seek out and assist the once powerful Angels, beautiful beings who can offer you special boons and attacks for your party in a unique battle system. Choose your guardian angel wisely!
League of Angels features a variety of features including mini-games, single-player content, an arena mode, and rogue-like dungeons.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Youzu Interactive
- Publisher: Youzu Interactive
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Wide variety of MMO features.
- +PvP has level matching.
- +Nice crafting systems.
- -Messy interface.
- -Automated combat
- -Few selectable classes.
- Up to date web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Red Awakening Teases Kickstarter
- Domino Effect Ltd. has released a new ‘work in progress’ gameplay video for Red Awakening, its team-based multiplayer stealth action game.
- Spirit Tales launches open beta
- Open beta for Spirit Tales is now live today.