La Tale is an innovative 2D side scrolling fantasy MMORPG. The game’s most prominent features are its incredibly large library of skills for each character class and its unique fast paced combat. Start your adventure in the world of LaTale by selecting one of the game’s six starting classes:
Warriors– Warriors are the generic melee archetype in LaTale, they can use two-handed swords, spears, or knuckles. They are capable of dealing large amounts of physical damage, but lack strong defensive capabilities.
Knights- Knights are similar to Warriors with a stronger emphasis on defense than damage. They can use either a sword or blunt weapon in one hand, and a shield in the other.
Wizards- Wizards are capable of using staffs, knives, and knuckles. They are capable of dealing large amounts of damage with their area-of-effect spells but have incredibly low hit points and defense. Wizards can use any of the four elements; fire, water, wind and earth.
Explorers- Explorers are the ‘archers’ of LaTale. They are capable of using daggers, bows, crossbows, and knuckles. They deal little damage but have the fastest attack speed in the game.
Engineers – Engineers use a combination of dark magic and technology to devastate their foes.
Soul Breakers- Soul Breakers are capable of using some of the most destructive magic in the land.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: OGPlanet
- Publisher: Papaya Play
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Plenty of customization.
- +Massive library of skills.
- +Free to play, but not pay to win.
- +Cash shop items tradeable between players.
- -Clumsy controls.
- -Aggroing multiple mobs with attack skills is tedious.
- -Quests incredibly repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Core i3 530 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB+
- GPU: GeForce 7 Series, ATI RADEON HD or higher
- HDD: 2 GB Free Space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crash Force: RPG Arena Shooter Now on Steam
- The visually stunning hovercraft arena shooter Crash Force is available now on Steam for $9.99.
- Adventure Quest Worlds Review
- Despite being a browser based game, Adventure Quest Worlds offers players a large array of play options.
- FireFall Counts Down to Launch with DevBlog
- the first order of business seems to be a directional shift from the overly complex to more of a "keep it simple, stupid" approach t...