LaTale is an innovative 2D side scrolling fantasy MMORPG. The game’s most prominent features are its incredibly large library of skills for each character class and its unique fast paced combat. Start your adventure in the world of LaTale by selecting one of the game’s four starting classes:
Warriors– Warriors are the generic melee archetype in LaTale, they can use two-handed swords, spears, or knuckles. They are capable of dealing large amounts of physical damage, but lack strong defensive capabilities.
Knights- Knights are similar to Warriors with a stronger emphasis on defense than damage. They can use either a sword or blunt weapon in one hand, and a shield in the other.
Wizards- Wizards are capable of using staffs, knives, and knuckles. They are capable of dealing large amounts of damage with their area-of-effect spells but have incredibly low hit points and defense. Wizards can use any of the four elements; fire, water, wind and earth.
Explorers- Explorers are the ‘archers’ of LaTale. They are capable of using daggers, bows, crossbows, and knuckles. They deal little damage but have the fastest attack speed in the game.
Engineers – Engineers use a combination of dark magic and technology to devastate their foes.
Soul Breakers- Soul Breakers are capable of using some of the most destructive magic in the land.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: OGPlanet
- Publisher: OGPlanet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Plenty of customization.
- +Massive library of skills.
- +Solid interface.
- +Free to play, but not pay to win.
- +Several classes.
- +Cash shop items tradeable between players.
- +Abio Rangers! Why can’t we be them? If only the gear was purchasable…
- -Clumsy controls.
- -Aggroing multiple mobs with attack skills is tedious.
- -Quests incredibly repetitive.
- -Character banners are an eyesore.
- -Deleted characters’ names can’t be reused.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Core i3 530 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB+
- GPU: GeForce 7 Series, ATI RADEON HD or higher
- HDD: 2 GB Free Space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gamania Europe announces Soul Captor
- Gamania Digital Entertainment (beanfun)'s European division has announced plans to launch a new title, Soul Captor, this summer.
- Flyff Turning Point Part 1 Expansion Arrives in August
- Webzen has confirmed today that the latest expansion for Flyff - Fly For Fun will be released in North America and Europe on August 16, 2016.
- Guild Wars 2: Echoes of Past update now available
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Echoes of the Past” for Guild Wars 2’s Living ...