Last Regiment is an upcoming fantasy-themed strategy game that features both singleplayer and multiplayer content. Last Regiment is also the successor to Legends of Callasia and is expected to expand upon its systems and features for faster, deeper, more strategic gameplay. Little is known about the game currently as it is still in an early alpha state.
In singleplayer mode players can fight their way through a campaign of turn-based battles. In multiplayer mode players can engage in the same kinds of battles against other players, fighting to be the last one standing.
Last Regiment also includes a new and exciting feature that its predecessor didn’t have, a built-in map editor! Now players can create their own maps to provide themselves with new challenges. Why spend all of your time playing on pre-made maps when you can play on exactly the kind of map you want?
With gameplay that dives to deeper depths and different strategic techniques, Last Regiment is sure to impress both new and old followers!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Boomzap Entertainment
- Publisher: Boomzap Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MechWarrior Online Community Warfare Phase II Complete
- Piranha Games announced today that the popular MechWarrior Online has completed Phase II of development on the Community Warfare feature.
- RuneScape Gower Quest Brings Back Original Devs
- Packed with nods and winks to vintage RuneScape memes and jokes, Gower Quest is a fond love letter from the game’s creators.