Labyrinth is a multiplayer CCG-RPG. Featuring 3D graphics and tactical, turn-based combat, Labyrinth uses card game mechanics to bring a dungeon crawling experience where players can control both a party of adventurers and create their own dungeon, including bosses, to challenge other players. Heroes can be one of four callings, and a diverse array of cards allows you to customize and maximize your experience.
Labyrinth is currently in development but will be free-to-play.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Free Range Games
- Publisher: Free Range Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2GHz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 1 GB Video RAM
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Underworld: Sugar Wars is Out Now on the App Store
- Independent developer A-Steroids today announced the release of online free-to-play resource management title, Underworld: Sugar Wars, on the ...
- Amazon Purchases Twitch for $970 Million
- As Reuters reported on Monday, the Internet retailer giant Amazon has purchased streaming site Twitch for $970 million.
- League of Legends: Ivern Champion Review
- Ivern the Green Father is one of the most unique champions ever released for League of Legends, unfortunately, that’s not a good thing.