KWAAN is an online adventure MMORPG developed by Ankama Studio. In KWAAN, players assume their roles as members of the DWAAL tribe and strive towards the common goal of tending for the tree aptly named KWAAN in a pixelated world. Players will find that they will be creating and maintaining an entire ecosystem within the game by collecting resources and working together as a community, instituting a natural equilibrium.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ankama Studio
- Publisher: Ankama Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Colorful and vibrant.
- +Players establish balance in the world.
- +Original concept.
- -Less fun for those who prefer solo play.
- -Cuteness may not appeal to everyone.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or later
- CPU: Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Graphic card with shader model 2.0 capabilities
- HDD: 250 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Ancients: New CCG Hits Kickstarter
- A small group of indie developers going by Edge Softworks has launched their Kickstarter campaign in hopes of raising funds for their new gam...
- Albion Online Final Beta Now Live
- Sandbox Interactive has started the all-important final beta for their sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.