KWAAN is an online adventure MMORPG developed by Ankama Studio. In KWAAN, players assume their roles as members of the DWAAL tribe and strive towards the common goal of tending for the tree aptly named KWAAN in a pixelated world. Players will find that they will be creating and maintaining an entire ecosystem within the game by collecting resources and working together as a community, instituting a natural equilibrium.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ankama Studio
- Publisher: Ankama Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Colorful and vibrant.
- +Players establish balance in the world.
- +Original concept.
- -Less fun for those who prefer solo play.
- -Cuteness may not appeal to everyone.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or later
- CPU: Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Graphic card with shader model 2.0 capabilities
- HDD: 250 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 Gets Massive Multiplayer Update
- FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 has received a major free update (numbered 1.2.0), focused on the multiplayer aspect of the game.
- MyDream: Interview with Project Manager Michael Lynch
- Without any further ado, my interview on what to expect from the MyDream title and their developers!
- Guild Wars 2 Introduces New Wardobe System
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet have announced the second new feature of the April 2014 Feature Pack: the Wardrobe, an account-wide system that allows you...