KWAAN is an online adventure MMORPG developed by Ankama Studio. In KWAAN, players assume their roles as members of the DWAAL tribe and strive towards the common goal of tending for the tree aptly named KWAAN in a pixelated world. Players will find that they will be creating and maintaining an entire ecosystem within the game by collecting resources and working together as a community, instituting a natural equilibrium.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ankama Studio
- Publisher: Ankama Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Colorful and vibrant.
- +Players establish balance in the world.
- +Original concept.
- -Less fun for those who prefer solo play.
- -Cuteness may not appeal to everyone.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or later
- CPU: Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Graphic card with shader model 2.0 capabilities
- HDD: 250 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul: New site revealed as launch date approaches
- Echo of Soul, the upcoming free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, has revealed a treasure trove of information about the game's backstory, characte...
- Carte officially launches
- GamesCampus has officially launched its newest game, Carte.
- October Update Live for Forsaken World
- Perfect World Entertainment has released the third major update for Forsaken World: Nightfall.