Kung Fu Panda World
Virtual worlds aimed at kids have exploded since the success of Club Penguin. DreamWorks is getting in on the action with Kung Fu Panda World, an aptly named free to play browser MMO based on the movie. The game has a distinct art style and high production value. The character creation and tutorial process is accompanied by great voice acting, and there are plenty of appearance customization options. While there is a persistent world to wander around in, the main draw in Kung Fu Panda World is its mini-games. These come in three types, each marked with a different symbol. Travel between regions is instant using the map screen, but it is possible to manually walk from one area to another like in PetPet Park.
Styles – Monkey, Tiger, Panda
Power – Test your Kung Fu! Action packed games that reward the most chi (experience.)
Speed – Reflexive games that require quick movements. How long can you last?
Cleverness – Puzzle like games that challenge your mind.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dreamworks
- Publisher: Dreamworks
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Play minigames solo or with other players.
- +3 fighting styles.
- +Nice voice acting.
- +Varied mini-games.
- -Many features require premium membership.
- -Obtrusive chat filters.
- -Limited graphic options, simple visuals.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up to date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge: Adept and Order System Revealed
- My.com and The Allods Team previously introduced the Orders of Aelion, revealing the most loyal followers in Skyforge called adepts. Adepts ar...
- Zombies ate my Pizza: New Update Available
- Global games publisher R2Games has released a major update for its post-apocalyptic action shooter, Zombies Ate My Pizza. This update introduc...
- Knight Age Announces Repair Sale and Ranking System
- Joymax has announced a half-price repair sale for all weapons and armor in Knight Age.