Kung Fu Panda World
Virtual worlds aimed at kids have exploded since the success of Club Penguin. DreamWorks is getting in on the action with Kung Fu Panda World, an aptly named free to play browser MMO based on the movie. The game has a distinct art style and high production value. The character creation and tutorial process is accompanied by great voice acting, and there are plenty of appearance customization options. While there is a persistent world to wander around in, the main draw in Kung Fu Panda World is its mini-games. These come in three types, each marked with a different symbol. Travel between regions is instant using the map screen, but it is possible to manually walk from one area to another like in PetPet Park.
Styles – Monkey, Tiger, Panda
Power – Test your Kung Fu! Action packed games that reward the most chi (experience.)
Speed – Reflexive games that require quick movements. How long can you last?
Cleverness – Puzzle like games that challenge your mind.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dreamworks
- Publisher: Dreamworks
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Play minigames solo or with other players.
- +3 fighting styles.
- +Nice voice acting.
- +Varied mini-games.
- -Many features require premium membership.
- -Obtrusive chat filters.
- -Limited graphic options, simple visuals.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up to date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers & Heroes Announces Starfall Expansion
- Starfall is set to add a ton of content to the game alongside the revamp of many of the games core features.
- Mordheim: City of the Damned: Early Acces Phase 3 Revealed
- Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical-RPG Mordheim: City of the Damned, based on Games Workshop's tabletop game, is receiving today its...
- Trade or Fight – Choose Your Preference in Elvenar
- Today, InnoGames released additional information on alternative playstyles in its upcoming strategy game Elvenar.