Knight Online is one of the most popular free MMORPGs in the world, the main element for its enduring success has the game’s PvP elements. Besides the ongoing battle between the two races; humans and Tuarek (orc like creatures), players can form clans and wage war against one another. Players earn ranks by killing members of the opposing race and can earn special Knight titles, cash rewards, and other benefits. Each of the two nations has several race choices but both share the same 4 class options. Those who chose the El Morad faction can pick between a Barbarian, a Male Human, or a Female Human. The Karus nation is a bit more interesting and has four unique race choices; Arch Tuarek, Tuarek, Wrinkle Tuarek, and Puri Tuarek.
The 4 classes of Knight Online are:
Warrior – Warriors are the main melee fighters of Knight Online and possess the highest HP and defense, making them the ideal tanks.
Rogue – Rogues are a versatile class that can specialize in either melee (daggers) or ranged (bows & arrows) combat. Rogues can learn an assortment of skills such as healing, invisibility, and speed boosting abilities.
Mage – Mages are offensive casters who have powerful direct damage and damage over time spells. Mages also have abilities that stun or slow enemies as well as teleport allied players.
Priest – Priests play the supportive role in Knight Online with spells that both heal and buff. Priests also have offensive abilities such as curses which lower their enemies stats.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 17, 2004
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NTT Game
- Publisher: NTT Game
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Varied PvP.
- +Instanced missions
- +Repeatable quests.
- -Many foreign, non English speaking players.
- -Dated graphics.
- -Poor translations.
- -Limited customization options, only 4 classes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 98/2000/XP/ME
- CPU: Pentium 4 1.8GH
- RAM: 1 GB+
- GPU: VGA 3D Acceleration
- HDD: 1.4 GB or more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Open-World Dinosaur Adventure ARK: Survival Evolved Announced
- Studio Wildcard has pulled back the curtains on its Jurassic creation today with the announcement of ARK: Survival Evolved.
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Preview
- The graphics in Life is Feudal are awe-inspiring. The realistic style truly brings to life the game world in so many ways.
- Guncraft Coming Soon to Xbox With Exclusive New Features
- Guncraft: Blocked And Loaded will be available for digital download on the Xbox 360 on July 14, 2015.