*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Your Hero, Your Story – Earn epic loot and display it with pride. Choose your abilities and play the way you want. As your strength and legend grow, your name will echo along the KingsRoad.
Crush Evil with Your Friends – Join your friends in visceral, real-time co-op combat for greater challenge and even greater rewards.
A Stunning World – Next-generation 3D graphics bring the vast world of KingsRoad to life. From castle sieges to mountaintop chases, you’ll forget you’re playing in a browser.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Rumble Entertainment
- Publisher: Rumble Entertainment
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Excellent graphics in the browser.
- +Visceral combat with tons of enemies.
- +Skill progression makes choices matter.
- -Very limited class selection.
- -No character customization.
- -Cash shop system is a bit too intrusive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Osu! Game Review
- The Osu! client itself is no more than 20 MB, but only comes with a short tutorial and a tiny selection of songs.
- Urban Rivals Review
- The first thing that I noticed about Urban Rivals was the comic book like art style. The main site uses bright colors and westernized art.
- Project CARS Cruises Past the Finish Line
- Project CARS aims to deliver the most authentic, beautiful, intense and technically-advanced racing game ever developed