*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Your Hero, Your Story – Earn epic loot and display it with pride. Choose your abilities and play the way you want. As your strength and legend grow, your name will echo along the KingsRoad.
Crush Evil with Your Friends – Join your friends in visceral, real-time co-op combat for greater challenge and even greater rewards.
A Stunning World – Next-generation 3D graphics bring the vast world of KingsRoad to life. From castle sieges to mountaintop chases, you’ll forget you’re playing in a browser.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Rumble Entertainment
- Publisher: Rumble Entertainment
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Excellent graphics in the browser.
- +Visceral combat with tons of enemies.
- +Skill progression makes choices matter.
- -Very limited class selection.
- -No character customization.
- -Cash shop system is a bit too intrusive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Launch Review
- Ragachak shares his thoughts about Hearthstone in its first week as a released game.
- Guild Wars 2 PvP Stronghold First Impressions
- Today I was fortunate enough to play Guild Wars 2 with a few of the developers, and some other members of the Gaming Media.
- Legion of Heroes Review
- In Legion of Heroes, you pick a starting character and set out into the world to right wrongs and triumph over evil.