Your Hero, Your Story – Earn epic loot and display it with pride. Choose your abilities and play the way you want. As your strength and legend grow, your name will echo along the KingsRoad.
Crush Evil with Your Friends – Join your friends in visceral, real-time co-op combat for greater challenge and even greater rewards.
A Stunning World – Next-generation 3D graphics bring the vast world of KingsRoad to life. From castle sieges to mountaintop chases, you’ll forget you’re playing in a browser.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Rumble Entertainment
- Publisher: Rumble Entertainment
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Excellent graphics in the browser.
- +Visceral combat with tons of enemies.
- +Skill progression makes choices matter.
- -Very limited class selection.
- -No character customization.
- -Cash shop system is a bit too intrusive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- A modern, up-to-date web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blood and Jade Review
- Blood and Jade appears like it has a lot going for it.
- Launch Date Given for Renaissance Heroes
- ChangYou has announced their first person arena shooter Renaissance Heroes will be released on February 19, 2013 in North America and Europe.
- Visionary Realm Acquires Seed Funding for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
- The funding allowed the team to expand, build a prototype, launch websites, and enough resources to bring the game into alpha.