*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Kingdom Under Fire II is an action strategy RPG, blending real-time strategy with role-playing elements, developed for PC and PlayStation 4. Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, Kingdom Under Fire, KUFII will offer flashy combat as you command your own character as well as over one hundred types of troops in epic-scale warfare. The game features three factions: Human Alliance, Dark Legion, and Encablossa. Core gameplay will be similar to Dynasty Warriors, as players face off against massive numbers of enemies and generals, but players will also command their own army of NPCs that they must adapt and assign to properly fit the battle they will face. Players can expect to find guilds, sieges, territory battles, and massive scaling warfare where you can become ruler of the continent – if you’re strong enough!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Blueside
- Publisher: Blueside
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, PS4
- +Intense action combat.
- +TS elements combined with action RPG gameplay.
- +Massively scaled combat in PvP.
- -Few classes.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth: New Crucible Map Available in V4.0
- Nosgoth: New Crucible Map Available in V4.0 - Deceiver Evolved Skin Also Available
- Rumble Fighter Review
- Rumble Fighter is a unique 3D 'fighting' MMO by OG Planet. Rumble Fighter plays a lot like 'Super Smash Brothers.'
- Planetside 2: Playstation 4 Closed Beta Preview
- Between vehicle, awesome guns, and siege anti-air weaponry, Planetside 2 is certainly in a class all its own right now.