From industry veterans Mat Broome and Kevin McPherson comes KINETIK, a tactical shooter title made for hardcore gamers. Featuring tactical RPG elements, hardcore shooting mechanics and a ton of challenge, KINTEIK is set to be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
KINETIK offers replay value with heavily tactical gameplay rooted in “rock paper scissors” dynamics, as well as deep Co-op and Multiplayer raids missions, with future expansions including dual squad/Co-op raids and missions.
Utilize smart matchmaking that takes into consideration player levels and filter settings for optimal Co-op and Multiplayer gameplay, insuring that you’re always playing with people of your skill level.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Hero Machine Studios
- Publisher: Hero Machine Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires reveals details about happiness and PvP
- InnoGames has revealed new information about Forge of Empires, its upcoming browser strategy game.
- TERA: Fate of Arun Skycastles Press Preview
- MikeDot reveals to us the upcoming update to TERA: Fate of Arun, Skycastles.
- Blade & Soul Japan Teaser Page Now Live - But No Word for the West
- A new NCSoft Japan teaser page reveals Blade & Soul is coming to Japan, while the West still waits for news.