Killing Floor 2
Killing Floor 2 is the sequel to the cult-classic FPS title by Tripwire Interactive. Players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum.
Visceral Gore: Killing Floor 2 uses an incredible gore system where every attack contains brutal detail. No zed gets destroyed the same way twice.
6 player co-op or solo play: A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode.
Terrifying Zeds: New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence.
Unique Blend Of Weaponry: From modern militaristic assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, Killing Floor 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 21, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tripwire Interactive
- Publisher: Tripwire Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Improved skill system
- +Detailed gore system
- +Faster paced gameplay
- -Doesn't bring many unique ideas to the genre
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Win7 64-bit, Win8/8.1 64-bit
- CPU: Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz or Phenom II X4 955
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 560 or Radeon HD 6950
- HDD: 10 GB
- Additional Information:
- · 'Released' on Steam Early Access on 2015/04/21.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moonrise Will Be Coming to Steam
- Undead Labs reports that it will deliver Moonrise to Steam in the future, with cross-platform play for mobile gamers.
- Medal Masters Call of Destiny Update Arrives
- Medal Masters’ ‘Call of Destiny’ update gives players and fans of the real-time, party-based RPG enhanced gameplay and brand new experie...
- Heroes of Newerth celebrates 2nd HoN-iversary
- With its second year live, S2 Games and Heroes of Newerth are ready to celebrate another HoN-iversary.