Kill Me Again: Infectors
Kill Me Again: Infectors is a free to play mobile strategy game developed by NHN PixelCube Corp. for Android and iOS. The Android version has been released and the iOS version is on its way. In Kill Me Again: Infectors players can create their own mercenary and fight off hordes of undead creatures in a world where survival is the only thing that matters. Zombies will race towards players who will need to make matches in a puzzle as quickly as possible to fight off the encroaching undead. Players will need to craft weapons and enhance them as much as they can to stand up against stronger and stronger zombies. As missions are completed survivors will be found and rescued to help reconstruct a society and become a civilization once again, some of them revealing even more about the horrific world you now live in. Humanity needs you, but can you stomach the horrors unleashed upon the world?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NHN PixelCube Corp.
- Publisher: NHN PixelCube Corp.
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Free puzzle block movement.
- +Hundreds of weapons to craft.
- +Limited information available.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3+
- HDD: 48 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks & World of Warplanes Soundtracks Available for Free
- Wargaming today announced the release of the soundtracks for its MMO action games World of Tanks and World of Warplanes.
- Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies Announces Release Date
- SEGA releases a new trailer for Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies, revealing the game's release date and pre-order bonuses.