Kill Me Again: Infectors
Kill Me Again: Infectors is a free to play mobile strategy game developed by NHN PixelCube Corp. for Android and iOS. The Android version has been released and the iOS version is on its way. In Kill Me Again: Infectors players can create their own mercenary and fight off hordes of undead creatures in a world where survival is the only thing that matters. Zombies will race towards players who will need to make matches in a puzzle as quickly as possible to fight off the encroaching undead. Players will need to craft weapons and enhance them as much as they can to stand up against stronger and stronger zombies. As missions are completed survivors will be found and rescued to help reconstruct a society and become a civilization once again, some of them revealing even more about the horrific world you now live in. Humanity needs you, but can you stomach the horrors unleashed upon the world?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NHN PixelCube Corp.
- Publisher: NHN PixelCube Corp.
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Free puzzle block movement.
- +Hundreds of weapons to craft.
- +Limited information available.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3+
- HDD: 48 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sweet Science Comes Out Swinging in Block N Load
- This weekend sees another new hero join the full game roster and unleashes a weekend Ablockalypse with a new special game mode.
- Soul Seeker: War of the Gods Update Announced
- The new update (Version 1.5.0) dubbed Soul Seeker: War of the Gods will add a second Raid Boss to the game.
- Naruto Online Review
- Now, thanks to the publishing efforts of Oasis Games, we have the ninja browser game to end all ninja browser games.