Kantai Collection (also known as KanColle) is an online browser game created by Kadokawa Games. As a fleet raising simulator, players assume the role of an admiral, assembles a fleet of kanmusu (‘ship girls’ based on ships and submarines), & battles against fleets of unknown warships.
Collect and Select: Choose from over hundreds of ship girls, all based on WW2-era ships and submarines.
Sortie Missions: Choose from three different missions types including main sotire, practice mode and expedition.
Strategy and Tactics: Use your skills and battle formations to take down the opponents with class.
Factory: Use the parts earned from battles to construct new kanmusu.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kadokawa Games
- Publisher: Kadokawa Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Auto Club Revolution Wows Racing Fans with Watkins Glen Track Update
- To celebrate the start of 2014, Eutechnyx’ free-to-play online racing game and car community, Auto Club Revolution, today released the majes...
- Forge of Empires: New Postmodern Era Available
- InnoGames just released a new era for its strategic online game Forge of Empires to the English-speaking game worlds: The Postmodern Era intro...
- Everlight Begins Closed Beta
- Start your epic new adventures in Everlight, available in closed beta today.