Kantai Collection (also known as KanColle) is an online browser game created by Kadokawa Games. As a fleet raising simulator, players assume the role of an admiral, assembles a fleet of kanmusu (‘ship girls’ based on ships and submarines), & battles against fleets of unknown warships.
Collect and Select: Choose from over hundreds of ship girls, all based on WW2-era ships and submarines.
Sortie Missions: Choose from three different missions types including main sotire, practice mode and expedition.
Strategy and Tactics: Use your skills and battle formations to take down the opponents with class.
Factory: Use the parts earned from battles to construct new kanmusu.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kadokawa Games
- Publisher: Kadokawa Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin Launching in Spring 2014
- Larian Studios announces a new launch timeframe for Divinity: Original Sin.
- ROSE Online Heading to Steam
- Gravity Interactive has announced that its popular MMORPG, ROSE Online, is coming soon to Steam.