*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Kabod Online is one of the few MMORPGs that bills it self as a game meant for a mature audience. Like Age of Conan, it has plenty of violence and some nudity. While it may have adult themes, Kabod Online for the most part looks and plays like a traditional Korean fantasy MMORPG. Players chose from four classes and are tasked with killing monsters and completing quests. The game has open PvP which means players after a certain level can be attacked almost anywhere. It is possible to steal items from other players, and to date NPCs in town. Kabod Online is currently in closed beta testing but open to anyone. The game suffers from poor English translations and some features have yet to be implemented.
Classes – Knight, Wizard, Rogue, Archer
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KABOD Entertainment Co., Ltd
- Publisher: Afreecatvgame
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Open PvP with criminal system.
- +Date an NPC!
- +Fluid combat mechanics.
- +Plenty of quests.
- -Generic fantasy theme
- -Limited appearance customization.
- -Poor English translations.
- -Few playable classes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz or better
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- GPU: Geforce 6600 GT or better
- HDD: 2 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Alpha 2 Artillery Review
- Armored Warfare is a game that has a slower pace than most simulation games I have seen, despite the blazing maximum speeds of the vehicles.
- War Dragons Mobile Game Hits App Store
- Pocket Gems, a leader in mobile entertainment, is today announcing the launch of War Dragons, a 3D real-time strategy game for the iPhone
- Faerun for Fellows: Neverwinter Review
- As Perfect World Entertainment launches Neverwinter, MMOHut asks: "How well, though, does Faerun adapt to an MMO?"