Kabod Online is one of the few MMORPGs that bills it self as a game meant for a mature audience. Like Age of Conan, it has plenty of violence and some nudity. While it may have adult themes, Kabod Online for the most part looks and plays like a traditional Korean fantasy MMORPG. Players chose from four classes and are tasked with killing monsters and completing quests. The game has open PvP which means players after a certain level can be attacked almost anywhere. It is possible to steal items from other players, and to date NPCs in town. Kabod Online is currently in closed beta testing but open to anyone. The game suffers from poor English translations and some features have yet to be implemented.
Classes – Knight, Wizard, Rogue, Archer
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KABOD Entertainment Co., Ltd
- Publisher: Afreecatvgame
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Open PvP with criminal system.
- +Date an NPC!
- +Fluid combat mechanics.
- +Plenty of quests.
- -Generic fantasy theme
- -Limited appearance customization.
- -Poor English translations.
- -Few playable classes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz or better
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- GPU: Geforce 6600 GT or better
- HDD: 2 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 - New continent coming soon
- WEBZEN has announced the first half part of 6th continent, RAEBIN for the dungeon-based MMORPG, CONTINENT OF THE NINTH SEAL (C9).
- Become a Mage With Schools of Magic for iOS
- Social game developer Codigames introduces Schools of Magic, an ambitious RPG-adventure game for iOS.
- Warframe releases Update 12.0
- Digital Extremes has just launched their biggest update for Warframe yet, with the new Update 12.0 expansion that reveals a new warframe suit,...