Journey to the West International
Journey to the West International is a free to play MMORPG based on the well-known epic of the same name. The game involves players directly in the storyline, and includes a unique psyche combat system that allows players to take the form of the elements and a transformation system with dozens of forms to change into.
The game features four classes: the heavy-weapon wielding Asura, the mystical Kitsune, the assassinating Netherease, and the sorcerous Naga. Players can transform using the psyche system, which offers several different skill sets for battle, and also use the transformation system, accessing 72 bosses to overpower their opponents. Alliances offer a social system for players to enjoy activities together, along with instances and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 08, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Xiao You
- Publisher: Cubizone
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Extensive transformation system.
- +Unique psyche combat system.
- +Well known setting and characters.
- -Only four classes, some are gender locked.
- -Encourages AFK play.
- -Standard themepark gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 1.8Ghz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA 7300 256M or better
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Reveals Second Closed Beta Details
- In addition to opening name registration today, Black Desert Online revealed new details for its upcoming second closed beta.
- Land of Chaos Online Open Beta Begins August 3
- Land of Chaos Online open beta begins August 3 at around noon. Land of Chaos Online is a dota-like 3D fantasy action MMO published by Alaplaya...