Ironkill: Robot Boxing World
Ironkill: Robot Boxing World is mobile fighting game by Play Motion. Play as ultimate fighters made of iron and steel clash against other fighters in a real epic boxing contest of robot battle champions.
Collect mighty robots: Build your legendary robot warriors from 25 mean metal machines and marvel the battles in a contest through post-apocalyptic nations.
Devastating moves: Perform a wide range of battle tactics using Unique Abilities like stun, critical strike, shock shield…etc.
Stunning 3D Graphics: Immerse yourself in 7 flawless arenas designed to hold the deadly action of iron and steel gods among us.
Social Features: Compete against friends, earn free robots and brag about your wins to friends on Facebook.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 07, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Play Motion
- Publisher: Play Motion
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0, Android 4.0
Articles You May Enjoy
- The King of Fighters XIV Demo Arrives July 19
- If you've been burning on the inside for some intense 3v3 fighting game action, your wait is about to get a little more bearable.
- Brick-Force announces VIP open beta
- Infernum has announced that it will host a special VIP Open Beta for Brick-Force.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Release Date Moved to April 7
- The executive producer for Neverwinter by ARC Games has recently announced that the expansion for Elemental Evil will be moved to April 7th 20...