Iris Online is a gypsy-themed fantasy MMORPG developed by Eyasoft, makers of Luna Plus and Titan Online. With over 1000 quests, 22 themed instance dungeons, and an intricate Tarot Card system, Iris Online is a full feature MMORPG rich in both PvE and PvP action. The cute anime-pop graphics and gorgeously realized 3D environments make Iris unique, with a look and feel all its own.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Eyasoft
- Publisher: Eyasoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique Tarot Card Feature
- +Unique Monster Transformation System
- +Bright and colorful visuals
- -Generic combat and character progression
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or better
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- GPU: Geforce 6600 GT / 256 mb video memory or better
- HDD: 4 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth: Closed Beta Available On February 27th
- Today Psyonix & Square Enix are pleased to announce that Closed Beta access to Nosgoth will begin on February 27th.
- Warframe presents TennoLive 2014: Gamescom
- Warframe, Digital Extremes' space ninja game for PC, PS4 (and soon Xbox One) is taking on Gamescom in an entirely new way this year with ...
- Heroes of the Storm Cho'gall and Towers of Doom Review
- I was very pleased with the latest HoTS patch. Blizzard continues to set Heroes of the Storm apart from other games in the genre.