Iris Online is a gypsy-themed fantasy MMORPG developed by Eyasoft, makers of Luna Plus and Titan Online. With over 1000 quests, 22 themed instance dungeons, and an intricate Tarot Card system, Iris Online is a full feature MMORPG rich in both PvE and PvP action. The cute anime-pop graphics and gorgeously realized 3D environments make Iris unique, with a look and feel all its own.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Eyasoft
- Publisher: Eyasoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique Tarot Card Feature
- +Unique Monster Transformation System
- +Bright and colorful visuals
- -Generic combat and character progression
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or better
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- GPU: Geforce 6600 GT / 256 mb video memory or better
- HDD: 4 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 Releases Bardiel and Second Raid for The Extreme Dungeon
- New raid boss and epic encounters hit Continent of the Ninth Seal today.
- Redbana Takes Over Sword 2 Under New Name, Granado Espada
- Redbana today announced the launch of Granado Espada (formerly Sword 2) through the T3Fun.com gaming portal.
- Warframe Celebrates 3rd Anniversary on Consoles
- Both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players can look forward to receiving some powerful weapons as a 'thank you' for their loyalty.